ANOTHER TRAVEL BLOG??

I can't think of anything profound to say, so this quote works. 


photo and quote from here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jinna-yang/20-of-the-most-inspiring-_b_8856096.html

So what is the point of another travel blog, from another anonymous Internet user? I imagine that there are thousands, if not millions of other travel blogs out there on the floating internets. My humble blog is not fancy, and not endorsed and does not contain any ads, nor will I seek any returns on my musings. If you stumble across this, perhaps you might get an idea or two about travel as a single woman. I’m not as well traveled as some but I’ve done quite a bit around the globe in the decade or so since I started. In fact, my love of travel spurred me on to try teaching and living abroad.  

This blog is for my own amusement and a way to sort through and process my little adventures. I think I will order my posts alphabetically, (mostly alphabetically) rather than chronologically. Sadly, a few of the places I visited were way back before digital cameras and I'm not sure what happened to a lot of my photos...probably in a box somewhere. As I find them, I shall post them, rather than find stock photos on the internet. 

Enjoy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Maldives

LISBOA JAN/FEB 2020

FLORENCE 2014